TENNESSEE CITIZEN ACTION LEGISLATIVE UPDATE - FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013 THEY’RE BAAAAAAAAACK…The Tennessee State Legislature started back in earnest this week, kicked off by Governor Bill Haslam’s State of the State address on Monday night. And while we’re all smacking our foreheads and working hard to fight back against the antics of certain state senator from Knoxville (Will someone please tell him […]
Tennessee Citizen Action works in the public interest as Tennessee’s premier consumer rights organization. Our mission is to work to improve the overall health, well-being, and quality of life for all people who live and work in Tennessee. Learn more...
TN Medicaid Counter
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
Connect with TNCA
SIGN UP TO BECOME A COMMUNITY WATCHDOG!
- FREE MOVIE SHOWING Robert Reich’s Inequality for All
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: TNCA PRAISES PA VOTER ID DECISION
- TN Legislature Introduces A.C.A Blocking Bill
- Medicaid Expansion in Tennessee: Saving Money and Saving Lives
- MEDIA ADVISORY: “A Tennessee for All” Town Hall to Counter Visit by Jim Demint and Heritage Foundation